Thank you for your interest! I would love to draw a portrait for you! If you think of your pet as a member of your family, having a portrait drawn of your loved one would be a treasure to own! Honor your pet in a beautiful work of art or have one made as a one of a kind gift. I love to draw pets but will also draw people! Be sure to take a look at my gallery to know what to expect! My goal is to create a portrait that you and your family will love.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Custom original black and white pencil drawing.
- An exact quote.
- Progress photos as I draw.
- Matting in a plastic sleeve that fits a standard frame size.
- Shipping within the U.S. with insurance and tracking.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
- A photo reference that is clear enough to see details of fur and features.
- Information about what exactly you want (I will email a form to fill out).
- Deposit of $50 before starting.
- Feedback on progress photos.
- Balance of payment before portrait can be shipped.
Tips on taking a new reference photo: Natural lighting is best-no flash. Try taking a picture inside with daylight from a window or outside during overcast. If the sun is out, have your subject face the sunlight while trying to avoid strong shadows. A close-up is ideal, but having camera too close can cause distortion. Use your camera’s zoom feature instead. The photo should be taken at the subject’s eye level so there is no perspective or distortion.
- Prices below include 1 face.
- Additional faces in same drawing are $60 each.
- Add a full body for $50.
- Add full background for $50.
GRAPHITE PENCIL PORTRAIT
COLORED PENCIL PORTRAIT
WOOD SLAB PET ORNAMENT OR MAGNET
Must be paid in full before completion. Shipping is included. Wood slabs are about 3 inches in diameter and 1cm thick.
- 1 for $40
- Any additional ornaments in same package are $30 each.
Follow me on facebook and instagram.